Informative for the services of the website www.e20service.it pursuant to art. 13 of the EU regulation 2016/679 on the protection of Personal data (hereinafter also “GDPR”).
- Allow access to the www.e20service.it site and the provision of related services such as communications, information requests, consultation and documentation downloads.
- The contact details provided by the user may be processed in order to carry out all the administrative, accounting and fiscal activities related to this purpose and for the fulfilment of obligations imposed by laws or regulations.
- The contact details provided by the user may be processed by the holder for the sending of information relating to goods and services by e-mail.
- The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site implies the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to answer the requests, as well as any other personal data Inserted in the missive.
Purpose of the treatment
After the user’s consent, personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
The owner of the treatment
The data controller is E 20 SERVICE S.A.S. of Orlando Giacomo & C. With registered office in Via priest Francesco Alesi, 25 – 91011 Alcamo (TP) Italy and you can also contact him by writing an email to the address email@example.com or by phone at + 39392.1811076.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) designated pursuant to art. 37 and SS. Gdpr
The head of Personal Data protection (RPD) is and 20 SERVICE S.A.S. of Orlando Giacomo & C. With registered office in Via priest Francesco Alesi, 25 – 91011 Alcamo (TP) Italy and you can also contact him by writing an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at + 39392.1811076.
Scope of dissemination and communication of your data
None of the personal data provided will be disseminated.
Its rights governed by articles 15 and following of the GDPR
At any time, you may contact the owner and/or his data protection Officer (DPO) to confirm that a personal data is being processed or not, and if so, obtain access, copy and exercise the rights provided by Art. 15 GDPR. In addition, it will be possible to integrate and rectify them according to art. 16 GDPR, obtain its cancellation pursuant to art. 17 GDPR, obtain the limitation of the treatment under art. 18 GDPR, obtain in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic device, its personal data according to the modalities of art. 20 GDPR.
Right to obtain human intervention in automated decision-making processes
- We inform you that under art. 22 Comma 3 of the GDPR, the user has the right to obtain human intervention by the data controller, to express his opinion and to dispute any decision, addressing the holder or, pursuant to art. 38 comma IV GDPR, to the Data protection Officer designated in the respective contacts indicated in this statement.
How to exercise your rights
- At any time you may contact the owner or the data protection Officer to the respective contacts indicated in this information for all matters relating to the processing of your personal data and for the exercise of your Rights arising from the EU regulation 2016/679 on the protection of Personal data (GDPR).